APK compiling not working

APK compiling in Kodular not working after adding Taifun’s billing extension, please can anyone help me

Here’s the error log
Kodular is unable to compile this project.
The compiler error output was
________Checking dangerous extensions
________Preparing application icon
________Creating animation xml
________Creating fragment xml
________Creating listview xml in res/layout/…
________Creating listview xml in res/layout-v21/…
________Creating xml in res/drawable/…
________Creating splash png in res/drawable/…
________Creating colors xml
________Creating styles xml
________Creating drawables xml v21
________Checking for firebase
________________Firebase components found.
________________Firebase config file successfully added.
________Creating provider_path xml
________Creating network_security_config xml
________Generating adaptive icon file
________Generating round adaptive icon file
________Generating adaptive icon background file
________Generating manifest file
________Attaching native libraries
________Attaching Android Archive (AAR) libraries
________Attaching component assets
________Invoking AAPT
AAPT time: 0.922 seconds
________Compiling source files
(compiling io/kodular/youssefachourhi/Client1/Screen2.yail to io.kodular.youssefachourhi.Client1.Screen2)
(compiling io/kodular/youssefachourhi/Client1/PacksScreen.yail to io.kodular.youssefachourhi.Client1.PacksScreen)
(compiling io/kodular/youssefachourhi/Client1/MarketScreen.yail to io.kodular.youssefachourhi.Client1.MarketScreen)
(compiling io/kodular/youssefachourhi/Client1/ProductScreen.yail to io.kodular.youssefachourhi.Client1.ProductScreen)
(compiling io/kodular/youssefachourhi/Client1/LoginScreen.yail to io.kodular.youssefachourhi.Client1.LoginScreen)
(compiling io/kodular/youssefachourhi/Client1/ProductsScreen.yail to io.kodular.youssefachourhi.Client1.ProductsScreen)
(compiling io/kodular/youssefachourhi/Client1/Screen1.yail to io.kodular.youssefachourhi.Client1.Screen1)
(compiling /tmp/runtime5383615879209385212.scm to com.google.youngandroid.runtime)
Kawa compile time: 1.873 seconds
________Invoking DX
DX time: 4.404 seconds
________Invoking ApkBuilder
com.android.sdklib.build.ApkCreationException: Failed to add /tmp/1594847710150_0.9958158937238072-0/youngandroidproject/…/build/tmp/classes3.dex
YAIL compiler - ApkBuilder failed.
After reading it, it seems there’s no error in the project, but maybe i’m wrong
Please explain me what means this message, and how can i fix it

1 Like

This question is asked many times in community. Do a search

You are Using Non Allowed extension by Kodular kindly Remove it and Try again.

No you two aren’t right, I retried now and it appears a snack bar that says that the problem is from the APK builder and not due to my project, so I want to know when it can be fixed

No, Taifun’s extension is allowed I bought it yesterday and why it can be not allowed?

1 Like

This is different from other times

Show Your extensions List You have Used In Your Project

2 Likes

I checked the extension list and i found that i forgot to delete @pavi2410’s extension because i was using it when i found that the Kodular in-app billing component don’t work, then when i tried it (@pavi2410’s extension) i found that it also don’t work and i forgot to delete it after adding @Taifun’s extension
Thank you for your help and sorry you was right :blush: :heart:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.