APK does not build: Issue with assets

I have check all process to fix this error but cant fix it !
and now i think my aia file is big so kodular cannot compile it orr kodular is not strong enough

i got this error !

Kodular is unable to compile this project.
The compiler error output was
________Preparing application icon
________Creating animation xml
________Creating fragment xml
________Creating listview xml in res/layout/…
________Creating listview xml in res/layout-v21/…
________Creating xml in res/drawable/…
________Creating splash png in res/drawable/…
________Creating colors xml
________Creating strings xml
________Creating styles xml
________Creating styles xml v21
________Creating drawables xml v21
________Checking for firebase
________Creating provider_path xml
________Generating manifest file
________Attaching native libraries
________Attaching Android Archive (AAR) libraries
________Attaching component assets
________Invoking AAPT
AAPT time: 0.558 seconds
________Compiling source files
(compiling io/kodular/sushil_balami200/affirmationpodcast/Screen1.yail to io.kodular.sushil_balami200.affirmationpodcast.Screen1)
(compiling io/kodular/sushil_balami200/affirmationpodcast/main.yail to io.kodular.sushil_balami200.affirmationpodcast.main)
(compiling /tmp/runtime1724805839134984275.scm to com.google.youngandroid.runtime)
Kawa compile time: 1.713 seconds
________Invoking DX
DX time: 4.75 seconds
________Invoking ApkBuilder
com.android.sdklib.build.ApkCreationException: Failed to add /tmp/1552128808523_0.2332332997778871-0/youngandroidproject/…/build/tmp/classes3.dex
YAIL compiler - ApkBuilder failed.

**I tried all way to fix it there are not any error signs on the blocks please help me **

1 Like

Some questions:

1 - How big your AIA is?
2 - How are you so sure Kodular is not strong enough?
3 - Why are you tagging kodular team in your post? Have you read this? How to ask a question? and this: FAQ - Kodular Community

9 Likes

Yes read many times…
My AIA is 1.6 MB .

First check your blocks and logic and then clear your browser cookies and cache , try another browser or incognito/private mode
If it Donot work msg me surely
Also include extension used in the project

I think this might have solved your problem so change your title and don’t comment on kodular’s power and change topic to discuss

bro check the errors on ur blocks section u have loader more please check

Post your block image if you can so we can help you fix it !!

May be you have set something wrong.

3 Likes

Not works…
Already done before u say
I will not send u AIA…
It’s personal and have paid extension…
U r not any moderator and prokoder too…
So I will not send u

just post the screenshots of blocks and name of the extension u used :smiley:

1 Like

Do you face this problem only in this project or other also and I also said you to list extension used

Other tooo :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

I think I didn’t ask you for AIA. I just asked yo post a block image.

1 Like

Try different browser, firefox recommend

Your blocks may be too long

Neither your block Is More neither your aia size is big neither your browser has any problem.the problem is that you are using two extension having same library @mobiletech150 @kimyunz01 long time no see kimyunz​:joy:

Idc u r just a pity ones…
@Androking

Hello friends You must, good night!

I also went through the same problem, which colleague nepalês mibiletech150 reported above, however I searched for several questions here on the site, had found no satisfactory answer to the solution of this problem, so I put a hand in my hands and had the idea to look for something be this problem, that do not let me compile my project and then after a couple of days trying, I finally found !!! Things were all mess with repeated and nominal images, so the problem was solved after I corrected my images from ASSETS. I hope they can solve this problem as well as I did.

Hugs

Mary

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.