Aplicativo Delivery

Bom dia fiz um aplicativo delivery seguindo algumas vídeo aulas e gostaria de melhorar ele.
Primeiro, eu gostaria de gerar um relatório no aplicativo do administrador e enviar para um email para eu poder fazer um controle, mostrando quantas vendas no mês, valor total, tipo de pagamento e quem comprou.
segundo, eu não estou conseguindo criar a lógica de pizza meio a meio, sendo que eu escolho as duas metades e o valor que será cobrado será da pizza de maior valor.

alguém me ajuda?

Good morning I made a delivery app following some video lessons and I would like to improve it.
First, I would like to generate a report in the administrator application and send it to an email so I can make a control, showing how many sales in the month, total amount, type of payment and who bought it.
second, I am not able to create the logic of pizza half and half, since I choose the two halves and the amount that will be charged will be the pizza with the highest value.

someone help me?

I think it’s important to show us first how you store the data in your app and after we can tell you some ideas how to implement the features that you want.

2 Likes

delivery2.aia (5.4 MB)

Hi, this my .aia, because I’m new in kodular and I watched video classes and when I asked the person about this subject, they did not know how to answer

1 Like