App closing always

Hi Koders!
I am facing an issue while developing an app.
The app is closing unexpectedly always!
Aia:Aia-Google Drive
Code:Code-Google Drive
Please help!
Thank You!

Avoid Crashes of the Application for some of the components - Discuss - Kodular Community

see this

2 Likes

I am using none of those components…

Have a look at my aia…

I don’t know but aia is not importing i tried many time non thing shown

You may import it, wait for some time, and if it doesn’t appears reload the tab. Then too if it doesn’t appears then you may try to import it afterwards, I think!

But kindly, help me out with the issue…

Explain the issue, show blocks, components etc. Not everyone wants to download aia

1 Like

Screen1

Clock1

Uncheck Timer Always Fires

Screen2

Delete Lottie Components Blocks from Blocks Section

Set Lottie1 source from Designer

Set Lottie2 source from Designer

Compile and check now

ElectroMarksheetGenerator.aia (2.1 MB)

Logcat
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unable to parse composition
	at com.airbnb.lottie.LottieAnimationView$2.onResult(LottieAnimationView.java:72)
	at com.airbnb.lottie.LottieAnimationView$2.onResult(LottieAnimationView.java:70)
	at com.airbnb.lottie.LottieTask.notifyFailureListeners(LottieTask.java:158)
	at com.airbnb.lottie.LottieTask.access$200(LottieTask.java:27)
	at com.airbnb.lottie.LottieTask$1.run(LottieTask.java:133)
	at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java:883)
	at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:100)
	at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:224)
	at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:7590)
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
	at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(RuntimeInit.java:539)
	at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:950)
Caused by: android.util.MalformedJsonException: Use JsonReader.setLenient(true) to accept malformed JSON at line 1 column 1
	at android.util.JsonReader.syntaxError(JsonReader.java:1162)
	at android.util.JsonReader.checkLenient(JsonReader.java:840)
	at android.util.JsonReader.nextLiteral(JsonReader.java:941)
	at android.util.JsonReader.readLiteral(JsonReader.java:1056)
	at android.util.JsonReader.nextValue(JsonReader.java:715)
	at android.util.JsonReader.peek(JsonReader.java:336)
	at android.util.JsonReader.expect(JsonReader.java:310)
	at android.util.JsonReader.beginObject(JsonReader.java:295)
	at com.airbnb.lottie.parser.LottieCompositionParser.parse(LottieCompositionParser.java:44)
	at com.airbnb.lottie.LottieCompositionFactory.fromJsonReaderSyncInternal(LottieCompositionFactory.java:248)
	at com.airbnb.lottie.LottieCompositionFactory.fromJsonReaderSync(LottieCompositionFactory.java:242)
	at com.airbnb.lottie.LottieCompositionFactory.fromJsonInputStreamSync(LottieCompositionFactory.java:177)
	at com.airbnb.lottie.LottieCompositionFactory.fromJsonInputStreamSync(LottieCompositionFactory.java:171)
	at com.airbnb.lottie.LottieCompositionFactory.fromAssetSync(LottieCompositionFactory.java:114)
	at com.airbnb.lottie.LottieCompositionFactory$2.call(LottieCompositionFactory.java:95)
	at com.airbnb.lottie.LottieCompositionFactory$2.call(LottieCompositionFactory.java:93)
	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1167)
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:641)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:919)
1 Like

Thanks, it is working…
But another problem! I have made one system such that, while creating an account email will be saved in firebase, but its telling that firebase path scan not contain “.” which is there in my gmail.

Please solve this.
Thank you!

You should solve it according to the message. Don’t use the email value as a key or replace the . with another character

But all general emails contain “.”, like: [email protected]

Yes but you can not use it as tag in firebase because it contains . If you want, no matter what, to use email as tag you can try to replace . with another character

Like this

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.