App crashes when new screen is opened, but works fine in companion

I have 8 screens in my app and all screens are working fine in companion but opening 7th screen crashes while using apk installed in phone
I went through many topics in community, but I have used very few components here (label, textbox, circular progress and spreadsheet extension).
Here are the blocks of screen 7:

This is for my final year project, any help is appreciated

Go through that long list in Avoid Crashes of the Application for some of the components or use logcat to find what causes the crash

Thank you for your response. I did go through it. But as I said I have used only label, text box, circular progress and 1 extension. All these components are working fine in my other screens.
Please let me know are there any other possibility of error.

Did you check About Screen property has data?

Oterwise post your aia here so someone can check it

Yes, it’s set to “Screen 7”

Can you check the designer property of the extension you used i.e Spreadsheet Extension ?
Is any of the field empty from them ?

Thank you for your reply, but this is the extension I have used:
Google_Spreadsheet_Extension_V2.aix - direct link removed by Mod
I don’t think extension is the issue here, because I have used it in other screens and it works fine. Here is the extension property:

Only the developer can directly upload an extension otherwise you should always use a link to developer’s topic or site

Fill the sheet number property field in all extension copies in the designer property and see if it still crashes ?

1 Like

Thanks, but already tried. I tried giving the sheet number in properties too, problem remains the same. . So now sheet number is set manually in blocks.

Please follow the community rules don’t re-upload the extension after the moderator removed it from your post !!!

1 Like

Do not edit again the post and use logcat to find what causes the crash

2 Likes

oh, sorry. I edited the post and as i wanted to add the last line: " Ps: sheet is working fine in other sheets"
Thanks for letting me know about the rule.
This is the first topic I posted in community. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

As I said use logcat

1 Like

These are the error messages by logcat:

Can you please help me rectify this?
Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance.

Something is not set in designer’s properties. See error unbound location null. You have to double check all components properties, see again Avoid Crashes of the Application for some of the components

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.