App Export Problem..!

I can take a look at it but since I’m leaving soon, I don’t know if I have time to fix it

1 Like

if you permit me I want to give you aia by PM. please help me.

You do that and will see what I can do

As my guess, you used ListView and LabelComponent. Something is too much pressure for the screen. Delete the last edited data and share it with another new screen.

What is the total size of all images you are using?
I personally faced this problem. I used 10 images each of 1Mb on my application. So this error was also shown to me. If so then remove the images from assets folder, export app, decode app, put images on assets folder, build app, sign app and align it.

Previous project have 7MB image then working. now image size is 3Mb but now not working.

Limitation of how much text you can put in text block

bild

Edit, Project is fixed and working, contents in the multiple block’s contained 644000+ readable characters

Ex, Hello is only 5 characters long but in your language হ্যালো is 18 readable characters long

2 Likes

Previous project have 5 text screen then work. Now have 1 screen. If i increase screen will it work?

Since I have no idea what your app is about and I don’t understand the contents of the text however, I would go by loading that text from csv file at the time when needed

Try removing image and exporting the app to know whether the problem is caused by image or not.

Its not necessarily number of screens. You should check total number blocks, image sizes, and what @Boban had mentioned.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.