APP function controlled by bluetooth remote control

Hi, I want to control some functions of my app by a bluetooth remote control. It is possible?
I want to try a cip remote control, do you think that a BT remote control for smartphone camera shot could be useful?

Thank you!!!
Nax72

I bought the remote control, I connect it with smartphone bluetooth, I see it in my app list but when I try to connect a have an error connection (error 507).
How I can resolve this problem?
Has anyone tried to connect a bluetooth keyboard or mouse to their app?

Thank you!!!

Does the remote control use Bluetooth classic or BLE?

Taifun

Hi,
It Use BLE.
I succesfully connect the shutter to my app and I able to take some information about bluetooth shutter (the name, if it is connect… ecc) but now the problem is to receive the button-click.
Which UUID do I have to use with which command (ReadStrings/ReadBytes…)???

Already asked here

Taifun

Thank you,
Sorry, is this a problem? These are 2 different communities

the builders get more and more different and an answer in one community might not be the correct answer for the other community
also you are wasting other people’s time… you don’t want that, do you?
therefore next time please first choose the builder you like to use and then ask only in the corresponding community… thank you

Taifun

1 Like

Thank you Taifun, I think I’m free to use both builders (and forums) as you are free to watch both forums.
I respect the forum rules and I respect you but it doesn’t seem right what you said to me,
I’m very sorry.

1 Like