App Info- Get Information About The App

What is the name of your app?

App Info

π‘»Μ…Μ²π’“Μ…Μ²π’ŠΜ…Μ²π’•Μ…Μ²π’Μ…Μ²π’Μ…Μ²π’Μ…Μ²π‘ΊΜ…Μ²π’†Μ…Μ²π’’Μ…Μ²π’–Μ…Μ²π’†Μ…Μ²π’Μ…Μ²-1Μ…Μ²

What is π‘»Μ…Μ²π’“Μ…Μ²π’ŠΜ…Μ²π’•Μ…Μ²π’Μ…Μ²π’Μ…Μ²π’Μ…Μ²π‘ΊΜ…Μ²π’†Μ…Μ²π’’Μ…Μ²π’–Μ…Μ²π’†Μ…Μ²π’Μ…Μ²-1Μ…Μ²?

I gonna publish three tool application in sequence. and i called that sequence as, π‘»Μ…Μ²π’“Μ…Μ²π’ŠΜ…Μ²π’•Μ…Μ²π’Μ…Μ²π’Μ…Μ²π’Μ…Μ²π‘ΊΜ…Μ²π’†Μ…Μ²π’’Μ…Μ²π’–Μ…Μ²π’†Μ…Μ²π’Μ…Μ²-1Μ…Μ². app info is the first app, two more will be release soon.

Describe your app:

Hi, Today i am going to introduce you with App Info application. Through this application you will get the information about the app. the information like…

• App name
  • package name
  • version name
  • version code
  • UID of the app
  • Is app using safe mode
  • Is this system app
  • app running in foreground
  • when you install this app first time
  • when you update this app lats time or when last update were available for that app
  • Target SDK
  • List Of Permissions
  • Search the permission by search function
  • Open the app from the app
  • copy all above information easily.
  • Copy the package name by long pressing on list element
  • If you wanted to copy package name of all the apps, then click on floating copy icon.
  • You can easily search the any application by search function.
  • change the list style. in Grid or in Normal List.
  • Cool and Professional look of app

Screenshots:

Download from aiastoreshop

6 Likes

Attractive UI

2 Likes

Nice One @Earn_Money_online The UI is Awesome ( in image )

But when I Installed the app and opened it it showed notifier for update and when I click on it a blank screen with circular progress comes and nothing happens.

Also I can’t cancel notifier, you should allow user to cancel notifier. It’s annoying that I can’t cancel notifier and when pressed update the bank screen appears for infinite time.

What is this ?

P.S : It’s almost 5min and still the same.

2 Likes

Sorry @themaayur check the app now. i was forget to update the version code. lol never mind. check now its back to the normal now. thanks for updating me

1 Like

Yeah its working now, also got that notification :grin:

But still bugs/issues in app

Is the space at top intensional,I don’t think so. As it’s not in screenshots

Also check the icon in FAB

Also you must mention the extension used for this app :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi
It’s seems very good you are updating many applications maybe you should update this one too it’s has many bugs @Earn_Money_online

yes i will. share the bugs in dm

Ok there a problem I noticed if app info is installed and I install a new application app info don’t show it wen have to clear app info all data and app info again get all applications and then show it suggeste make it every time user open application

There are many more bugs

And add some new features please

many bugs is any new name of bugs?

There are many bugs in your posts. 1. you didnβ€˜t name the bugs you found. 2. You didnβ€˜t name the additional features you want.

And logo of app doesn’t fit in card view try to remove the white background . Add share the application apk feature , app shows dynamic component error and all apps are not synced with app info

And add support for system apps

unhh!! he didnr shared the bug thats why i asked him is their any new bug in market its name many bugs. this was a joke line.

shared on telegram