App Launcher Extension(FREE)

I don’t think apps can let you pipe over data to your own apps. The data of those apps are stored in the app’s own private storage. Besides, that isn’t secure anyway for an app to leave its local data on your device’s storage open for other apps or even hackers to steal.

Nice extension @golumaths100!

Thanks. :relieved:

It is actually possible with Android studio. :sweat_smile:

How is it possible? Samsung created a feature in their Android phones and tablets that is called Secure Folder. It creates a copy of an app installed on the device (and possibly the MicroSD Card if one is inserted) and stores it into a heavily encrypted directory or storage and pipes data from the copied app. Only Secure Folder can read data from the copied version of the app, which means that yes it is possible with Android Studio. Only if Samsung uses that to build their apps and features for Android.

To send files or any text to other apps, we use intent-filter and intent in our app manifests. It allows us to send and receive data from other apps. If the app is allowing us to share data, then we can send it to other apps. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, super extension. for the application launcher must it put the full path of the application or just the name.apk? Thank you

Thank you.
Not even name.apk. You only need to put the package name of the app you want to open.
:wink:

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

This is not working Even any app launcher extension is not working including TaifunPM extension,PkgUtils. Please help me I am using android 11

you don’t need any extensions to run other applications. use action starter for this

How to use this can you tell me

test6.aia (2.1 KB)

1 Like

What about providing a screenshot of your relevant blocks?
Taifun

Actually you’re right All of them are not working even @Taifun extension i tried it they just close the current running app but failed to open another app :confused:

Screenshot_20230417_052844_Chrome

Remove the close application blick
Your app will be closed anyway after the other app started

Taifun

1 Like

I tried to remove the close application block but after this the current running app is not closing so how the other app launch

Screenshot_20230418_224528_Chrome

It looks like you are trying to launch your own app, which does not make much sense…

To launch another app, you obviously have to use the package name of the other app…

I did it already with text box but didn’t work

You provided a screenshot which does not make sense
Show us a correct screenshot including Do it result of the package name

Taifun

1 Like