App Not compiling into .aab or .apk

Hello guys
I am unable to compile my application after multiple attempts. I read on the community to maybe rephrase the package name or reducing the number of assets, but that didn’t help.
The error log is:

2 Likes

I tried these, but that didnt help :frowning:

Can you provide aia file?

just tell me what type of app are you making and the components that you r using

Sure man!
Van_Angrakshak.aia (2.1 MB)

file is not working

What does it say?

that is problem that it is not saying nothing jut internal error or not opening the project

But if I try importing the same .aia it gets imported, try again, or please attach the screenshots here of the error

okk wait i m trying

opened lemme check your error

your app is too complicated next time don’t use multiple screens use visible property and create your app with 2-3 screens tell what type of app is that what can it do
just try one thing remove all firebase json file and generate new file from your project then upload that

This app is giving general information about my organization. Please could you elaborate on what you said?

Try this one Van_Angrakshak.aia (2.1 MB)

1 Like

The problem looks like Project In Project problem

Now, the fixed AIA is already @Boban :+1:t2:

This usually happens when you first accidentally import AIA instead of extension and then import a extension.

1 Like

How can i get like this log info

which log file

How can i get this info
Screenshot_1

this is not log u can’t get this it will come whenever there should be any error while compiling project otherwise u can’t get it