App not installed error while updating app

Which apks? Given by friend or mine?

Your own, the ones you sent him.

Installation was successful without any error
I removed current app. Then installed first version of app from playstore, then updated it with second release of playstore and finally updated it with current(last) apk which is in my pc and has not been sent to playstore.

Which of the two statements is correct now?

Quite obviously, the last one

This is far from obvious and makes no sense at all. Read your own statements.

That is why this problem has been posted in this forum. If you think i am lying i can give you app link and latest apk. I tried on other phone too, still same issue.

Probably, there is a setting in playstore which automatically re-singns app, which is causing this issue

Maybe, but I don’t think so. However, ask your friend that he gives you access to your own app in his Play Console, then you can upload it yourself.

Problem is with published apo, not with raw APK, so it does not matter if i upload or he. Moreover, i searched on google and found steps to stop app signing by google, i have sent him steps, lets see what happens now. In order to to confirm more of this issue, i will check his other apps to see their signature, if they matches, it means google is signing app.

However, he has to manually activate Google App Signing. And he said he didn’t. To make sure that it is always best to do everything yourself.

It is so, here is the proof. His sha and my sha are same. At the top also it is written that app signing has been enabled for this app.

As I supposed: