App Testers Needed

HI,
I made a Fortnite Companion App for Fortnite Players To see their Stats, Other Details about the game, etc. The app is Almost done and I am going to upload the app to PlayStore soon. It would be great if you guys can Test the app before release and let me know about all the issues. Any new opinions are also Welcomed

The APK : TransferXL - Transfer Large Files Easy, Fast, Securely and Free!

Screenshots :

Thanks.

2 Likes

Please post some screenshots with this topic. Users maybe wont install it if they dont know how it looks.

2 Likes

how do you make your nuttons, looks really nice. ?

Which Buttons are you talking About? There are a lot of Buttons

Sorry, i mean the buttons on the first page. Like the button for map and so on

It is a Image On top of a Button. Those Images are made by Our UI Designer

Checks the images in the assets. Although most are well optimized at the level of png compression, they are too large in terms of kB (and dimensions).

For example: the main background is a png file 1080x1920, 1.3MB. If you turn it into jpg with low compression you already get 300Kb without noticing any difference in the app. But I think that you can optimize it even more with the right tools (and by decreasing its size). The same goes for the other images.

1 Like

Most of it are Optimized But some are left as such which will be later Optimized. Thanks For Testing the app Out Really Appreciate it. Btw Did the shop load Images ?

The images are loaded once I press the “upcoming” button.
I really like the design of the GUI :+1:

Thanks For letting me know Really Appreciate it!