Are No Code Tools still relevant now with huge advancements in AI

Hi. I’m Zain and I have been a part of the community for quite a long time. I built extensions mostly as open source projects for Kodular, MIT App Inventor and other relevant platforms. A few of my good extensions still being used and talked about today, include ExoPlayer, Recycler List View, View Pager and a few more.

I was randomly going through platforms and remembered Kodular Community and I thought about checking in. And I’m glad to see that it’s still a very active community and especially happy to see the latest platform release.

I stopped working on no code tools quite a while ago and majorly went all in on native development. Later switched to backend development. With huge advancements in AI over the past few months, I have switched to AI tools such as Claude, Codex etc and even with no code platforms, I prefer to use CLIs or MCP servers.

I wanted to discuss how this has affected no code platforms like Kodular or MIT AI2 etc. What are your general thoughts on whether no code is still relevant or not? Why would you still use no code platforms when building and shipping with AI tools is far more easy now?

If you have any other thoughts, do mention. Thanks