Asset Deleting bug

Describe your issue

Hi! Just found a bug. It appears on Win10Home & Raspbian both. In windows Chrome, in Raspbian Vivaldi browser.
When you try to delete an asset, an error message appears:

When you click ok it basically loads the error report page. After clicking cancel and trying again everything is fine

Regards,
valaki_52

Happens on Opera too. Errormessage is

Technical Data to be Submitted:

notes = Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/67.0.3396.87 Safari/537.36 OPR/54.0.2952.41
foundIn = 1.0.2-Andromeda
faultData = com.google.gwt.core.client.JavaScriptException: (TypeError) : Cannot read property ‘length’ of undefined
projectId = 6424300730974208

1 Like

How can we attach these technical data?

Just click cancel, itll delete. Or report it if you receive it many times after!

1 Like

Said after clicking cancel, and redoing, it works.

2 Likes

@Kodular yes, we have a temporary solution to this, but:

• It’s so hard to delete assets every time clicking the cancel and ok button.
  • There is also an issue uploading, it won’t update the list after uploading the file so the asset won’t work with the companion until builder refresh, but exported APK do work.

Needs a fix.

2 Likes

Also, the multiple file uploading doesn’t work, it uploads the same file under different names if you drag multiple files…

1 Like

We are actually aware of this and we should have it fixed soon. Thanks for reporting.

3 Likes

Forgot telling you this but it is actually implemented to Makeroid with Andromeda, it is just buggy and it doesn’t upload separate files, uploads the same file with different names.

Previously it was not possible selecting multiple files either.

I got the bug report, and the builder froze for 30 seconds. When the freeze ended, my main writing font was removed.
I must now switch to EACH label of my application to submit it :rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Off-Topic: You’re using Product Sans, right?

Yes its product sans

1 Like

Yeah, I know it’s offtopic, but it’s legal for use? Because if you search “google product sans”, it shows this too:
https://fonts.google.com/license/productsans

BUT i found it on GitHub

https://github.com/psingl/product-sans-font