Thank you, but you have already translated into Chinese. Right? I think the region is just different.
Yep, I prefer busybox if possible, because i’ll change my username to busybox.
Right now in app, your name is shown as Rémi Chartier (R3M)
yes the region is not the same
Cool, thanks again
No more Device Manager. Now it is;
Don’t worry, the “Device manager” will be called “Atmosphere” after the update.
- Atmosphere is a file manager. (but of course, it’s different than others).
- You can add multiple file locations to the Atmosphere.
- Local (/storage/emulated/0/)
- . . .
- Each file location is independent of each other, so you cannot navigate to another location when using the file manager.
- Therefore, the name of the application was determined as “Atmosphere”.
- Although not limited to this, new features will be with this version.
What happened to other features?
- Only the main screen will change, there will be no change in other functions of the application. I won’t change the design of the File Manager and App Manager.
Why is the design of the app changing?
- Most applications on Google Play use Material design.
- Device Manager doesn’t have a full name and I also think it doesn’t follow the Material guidelines.
When will the new version come?
- I’m thinking about finishing it in a week. My computer hardly handles the blocks (about 3300), so it’s hard when I pull each block.
- Most of the design is over but the functions are not working yet.
- Atmosphere will use a Google’s Pixel (or maybe Settings app in Android Oreo) look.
Features in this screenshot may vary. Because not finished yet.
What do you think about new design?
Cool! But it looks more like a setting screen rather than a home screen.
Yes, I tried to fill the other parts. But that’s all I can do.
But it is not finished yet. I’m thinking of adding a few more things.
I really liked the app and concept too
I love the new interface
It almost like it’s from the Google Pixel design.
Gostei da nova interface, achei bem moderna, porém, que tal um branco mais claro, ou um modo escuro?
I will try to more lighter. And I think I can add dark mode.
Which block of the package component does not work for you correct?
Get Package Icon block.
This block saving package icon to phone.
But it saves same name of icon. So I only use for once.
Previously, I had to store each package (app) icon in a folder after saving it to the phone. I don’t want this block to saving the app icon picture on the phone. I get the Runtime Error error every time I move the package icon created by this block in the folder.
But I think real problem is; causes the Runtime Error when adaptive icons are enabled.
For now, this is no problem. Because I don’t use this block anymore.
Ahh… now I got it.
I can add a new block.
How do you need it ?
- image name will be the package name
- you can enter yourself a image name
Make a choose
getting all icons from all apps on you phone in one folder
Image name will be package name.
I prefer this.