Auto Update my app with Google Play Store

I have a problem: I want to do a completely automatic update of my application. I do not mean to compare the version of the application with the version from eg firebase. I am talking about blocks / extension which checks if an update is available. I want to do this because, as I share the update of my Google Play application in a wave, i.e. to 40% of users, the update appears on the first day, and the remaining 60% gets in a week. And if I use the update alert using firebase, I need to make the update available to all users at once.

I do Have a Extension for this But it’s Closed Beta At the Moment. You can PM Me and i can give you the Extension

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.