Babel Buddy 1.0 - (discontinued)

** Yandex service doesn’t work on Kodular anymore. I will maybe do a rebuild on AI **.

I am not a fan of the UI in any shape or form! 1.5/10

1 Like

You need to work on app UI

1 Like

Your layout looks like it is a game.
But the app looks nice. I didn’t know it was possible to save files as mp3 using yandex. I have a similar project, I will copy that idea one day if I decide to update that app :joy:

1 Like

No sorry, this is exact the way I like it. I wanted a tricorder-like style.

1 Like

As I wrote in the first post I created 2 extensions to get the functions I wanted, and one got the Record feature.

It wasn’t clear for me at first reading that those extensions were exclusive for your project. I thought it was extensions available for everyone and I would certainly look for them at taifun’s list of extensions when I decided to update my app :sweat_smile:
But ok, it’s not something I wanted that badly, but no doubt it is a good differential for a translator app.

1 Like

You should really work on the UI
If u don’t want to change the background, at least change the colour

1 Like

You must improve the interface to be modern. good job

1 Like

Hey, I was hoping to find a few people here who are willing to test my app for functionality. It’s okay if you criticize my design, but, as I wrote, I’ll stick to my design ( I call it oldschool science fiction style).
If someone is interested in testing my app, they can send me a pm and I can provide a version with my Yandex API key.

Where is the “djspeechrecognize” extension

Not released yet. There is also a better extension available. Just search in this community.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.