[Discontinued] Background Tasks [4.1] πŸ₯³

How do I get a person to receive a notification with the App closed? My App is chat! I need a chat notification in the background, is there a way to do a demo with this extension please???

1 Like

what do you mean by this

i too need it i am trying to do if i find success i will inform you

1 Like

This is a list of inputs you provide.

I do not know, how you can do it using the Background Tasks extension, but it would be simple for the Alarmmanager extension…

just set an alarm in the OnAppStop event

Taifun

1 Like

When the Exact property is set to true, the extension makes use of Alarm Manager API directly.

1 Like

Hi. I am working in a App. I want that everytime that i make a screenshot, automatically run another procedure (print the screenshot image). The screenshot is from outside the app. i want that my app run in the background

This is possible with your extension.

Thanks…

Your phone may not work

No, you cannot take screenshot outside the app with extension, use taifun’s extension.

I know.

I have used the taifun extension.

In fact what I want to do is that when I take a screenshot of a conversation on WhatsApp, or another application, it is automatically sent to print.
I wonder if your extension can trigger an action when taking a screenshot, regardless of the method in which this screenshot was obtained.

For example, I use a bluetooth keyboard, with a key to get screenshot.

I would like my app with your extension, in the background, to detect that there is a new screenshot and send it to print.

I already have the printing part. What I would like to know is if your extension can detect the moment of capture and trigger another action.

Thank you for your support and your time to help me.

I am not sure about that, from where exactly you are making the process trigger?

Hi, XOMA.

My idea is the following… Have the app running in the background, and keep track of the files in the folder where the screenshots are saved. When it detects that the number of files is increasing, at that moment it executes the action and prints the most recent file in the folder. That is roughly the operation of the application. I hope that your extension, is in the background and perform the action of the file count and the execution of the action when the count changes. Thank you very much for your time and help.

Hello Xoma,

Can we upload in Cloudinary using background task, Could it trigger Media.Uploaded Event also. Is this possible? I have tried but no success.

1 Like

To avoid confusion i removed your not English text since i could translate it. Please only English on the community.

It’s possible to do such a thing.

Can you show me what you tried

Actually I’m trying to upload two files for simplicity consider it one(A photo file). After it should trigger the Media.Uploaded Event so that I can send the links to my Google Sheet Forms. Blocks and Aia is attached

. Did you understand.
UploadInBackground.aia (467.6 KB)

hi i need to help how to create if than conditions

hi i am create something
on data change on Firebase
i am check this tag saved in tiny db if not stored than store this tag in tinydb and same time create simple notifications his title is tag and sub title is value

please anyone help me

You add an empty list to the values of values of the download file block.

What have you tried?

It was little buggy. Now I have changed some blocks and Id of UploadFunction. Please export it as Apk and then Check whether Media.Uploaded is called or not.

UploadInBackground.aia (467.6 KB)
Thanks for your understanding.