Bad arguments to + the operation + cannot accept the arguments empty-string [99]kodular

bad arguments to + the operation + cannot accept the arguments empty-string [99]kodular

My app when i add video id to submit video got this error

bad arguments to + the operation + cannot accept the arguments empty-string [99]kodular

Welcome to the community , since you are getting the error when you try to submit video please expand specific blocks.

Using math block, it will return the result of adding any amount of blocks that have a number value together . So make sure that you have a value for each argument otherwise you get this error

See an example here

I have global name 1 and 2 only.

How i can solve this bad arguments to + the operation + cannot accept the arguments empty-string

Where i can change to solve this problem please ?

No wrong coding found in the blocks you posted it seems. Error may be with someother thing. Screenshot your error and send us

The only thing that I would change in this blocks is to reset global id to 0 after received values from column. But I still believe that the error do not come from those blocks.

Somewhere you use from maths blocks an addition block . Check your code

1 Like

I got this error in App after i submit video id. How to solve ?

@Athuman_F.Chande :point_down:

2 Likes

How to expand specific block ?

We are talking abut these :point_down: blocks (marked with red)

Just double-click on them and then send the block here as you have done earlier

Thank you i have done this but my App dont upload video id link.

:man_facepalming:

We are telling you to expand the blocks so that we can get idea where the blocks may be wrong

Yeah i have expand all block but my App cant upload video link id.

This my block code but in my App i cant upload video link id

This is my block but my App cant upload video link id

:exploding_head:

1 Like

The block with the possible error is marked in below image. Have a look

Use ‘Do it’ during live testing and check if the global BALANCE variable return any value or is empty

And from next time be specific with your error description because in title and in original post you told that the error is about the ’+' block but the error screenshot you provided above shows the error is related to ’>' block
Don’t waste yours and other users time by wrong error description

And change the title now so that it points to specific error

1 Like

Empty string if no balance

Use math block instead of a empty sting

bild

1 Like