Bally - New game made in kodular

Your whole post is full of great info but this part has solved my problem exactly. I create my stars in my paint app, export them to dropbox with background set to transparent, and upload to my app. It works perfectly.

I’ll keep the other suggestions in mind for future.

Thanks so much.

3 Likes

It doesn’t say on the Google Play Store that there ads in this game but there are plenty of ads in it.

How do you manage to show ads without Google Play Store telling you it contains ads?

the first version I uploaded to playstore had no ads, they were added later. I didn’t realize that, thank you very much for letting me know, I’ll see how to update it.

1 Like

Oh, I thought you had found some secret way to have ads but not have Google show a message that the app contains ads.

Wow, 4k blocks?
How long did it take for you to finish it?

little more than 1 month, it has too many blocks for the levels

1 Like

I am trying the game now. It is fun but has too many video ads. It is very annoying when I lose before making 10 points and have to watch a 15 seconds ad just to play again and lose again very fast. Unlike most of the people here I am not against ads, but I think you could show only, let’s say, 5 ads at each 5 minutes. This way the user won’t give up the game and uninstall even before start to like it.

2 Likes

Thank you very much for the feedback, I will take into account your recommendation for the next update!

I’m interested in the game, how do I buy it?

I think there’s a bug in app​:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: