BanglarBhumi: West Bengal Land Records App

BanglarBhumi

BanglarBhumi app gives direct access to plethora of information regarding West Bengal Land Records and Registration . This app is based on the official website of Land & Land Reforms and Refugee Relief and Rehabilitation Department of the Government of West Bengal (http://banglarbhumi.gov.in). The app has been developed by QuantumKey , a sub-brand of OS Busters .

Note: No third party extension is used in this app. Fully made with Kodular!

:six_pointed_star: Features

This app gives access to all the facilities of Banglar Bhumi website:

:black_medium_small_square: West Bengal Land Record
:black_medium_small_square: Online Plot Information
:black_medium_small_square: Plot Map
:black_medium_small_square: Land Registration Details
:black_medium_small_square: RS-LR information
:black_medium_small_square: Mutation Status
:black_medium_small_square: Print/Download authorized copy of Plot Details (PDF format)
:black_medium_small_square: Market Value Calculator for Land, Apartment etc.
:black_medium_small_square: Stamp Duty and Registration Fees Calculator

Special Features of this app:

★ Clean User Friendly Design
★ Increase/Decrease text font size
★ Fullscreen Mode
★ Customizable theme color
★ Advanced options with login support
★ Easy to use

:camera: Screenshots

:arrow_down: Download

:point_right: Download the latest version of BanglarBhumi App on Google Play.

:blue_heart: Credits

Thanks to:

Finally,
I hope you will like this app design, don’t hesitate to give me ideas or suggestions, or even report bugs ! :wink:
I will update the app and add new features :slight_smile:

:star2::star2::star2::star2::star2: Don’t forget to rate the app on the play store ! :star2::star2::star2::star2::star2:

11 Likes

Did you used cardview as button? https://kodular-community.s3.dualstack.eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/original/3X/9/b/9bd09908e971bbbadd3e43e9a0ee1c750756821e.png

Yeah, you got it right. :wink:

Haven’t you face any problems while scrolling down when a cardview set as clickable?
When I set cardview as clickable I was unable to scroll down because when I touch the screen to scroll down it clicks there instantly :thinking:
Perhaps your app is working great with clickable cards because you don’t have to scroll :thinking:

1 Like

Nope, no such issue faced. Have you tried my app?
The first screen is scrollable with clickable cards in it.

Maybe you’re missing something.

Have you tried making the Screen scrollable by enabling the Scrollable property in the design view.
[Note: By default Scrollable is set to false.]

Excellent

It is first time I’m appreciating any application development. It is first application made with @KodularCreator , which I really liked.
The design is just awesome.

3 Likes

One of my favorit app designs I have seen.
That’s how a UI should looks: awesome!

2 Likes

Thank you so much sir. :slightly_smiling_face:

Nice Design. Are you use any api for this

I am from West Bengal (Siliguri)
and the app help me

Nope, no API used. Just did some reverse engineering of the website. :smile:

And if the app helps you, then please rate it on Google Play.

Please send me screenshot background :sweat_smile:

You ask for image, I give you vector: Free Vector | Stylish wavy vertical banners template :smile:

Modify and use it as you like. Just don’t forget to give credits to Freepik. :slightly_smiling_face:

Where i need to paste credit of author?

Where you share the app or inside about page of the app.

i think your app should be remove from google Play.bcz you use government website in your app…google not allow this…i hope…

Nope. Because it comes under tools and utility section and it loads govt. website like a browser.

And there are many third party apps on Google play which load different govt. and private websites. And above that they put ads on them and earn revenue from that which I think is not good.

My app is totally free and without ads. And if Google asks me to unpublish my app then I will happily do it. My motive is just to help people. :slight_smile:

Can you explained about it,

1 Like