Barcode and Database

I didnt know about this anything sorry @Boban So i cant change this DB when i use like that. So i need to add other rows with that.

Most of the people advice to me. So i will try with that. But i need to use that app with like that database now. So i need to increase DB size. Can u help me about it.

Can u help me about these? I didnt find anything.

You need to export your data to an SQL database.

1 Like

I will do it still. I need to time for doing SQL. How can i integrate SQL to the project? Because The project is very usefull.

SQL is the language. Sqlite and Mysql are Relational databases that use SQL. Locally you will use Sqlite. On the web you will use MySQL. In the community there are 2 examples without extension. These examples use PHP Scripts + Kodular Blocks.

https://puravidaapps.com/mysql.php

And there is a paid extension.

1 Like

Thanks @Rogerio_Rios

I created my .db file. I learn something. I need to how to import and read this without any price :slight_smile: So can you help me for this. I didnt understand nothing at the forum topics.

Can someone say me this;
If u have a .db file how can u import this file in kodular and how can u read, search with id this data.

Hey @Boban when i try to make new app can u help me for ur created project with .csv
I just want to ask that; If my file like that

barcode | text1 | text2 | number1 | number2 | number3
987654321987 | first text | second text | 25,88 | 25,21 | 23,65
987654321986 | first text1 | second text1 | 55,54 | 65,47 | 73,77
987654321985 | first text | second text | 25,32 | 25,61 | 63,25
123456 | first text1 | second text1 | 55,45 | 75,96 | 63,33

How can i seperate csv commas and commas of my file?
I save .csv with ;

Also Can you say me how to increase 5000 rows than more.
Can you help me for this?

Hey @Boban

First of all thanks for your all supports. I have really good project thanks to you.
But i have some problems. Also u know im new here.
I’m really waiting a reply from you. If you dont want to continue to help please say me this.
I wont wait anymore.
I’m looking here everyday almost 10 times or more. If i can do it. I didnt say these to you. But i didnt anything the problems.
Please say me.

Thanks for all.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.