Baserow - Open source no-code database

Anyone facing this issue ?

Thankyou for reporting the issue, @Rahan_Sarang . The issue was in query parameters. Iā€™ve fixed the issue as well as edited download link in the main post.
Now the extension size is reduced from 100KB+ to 44KB.

Download Link : https://github.com/oseamiya/Baserow/raw/main/out/com.oseamiya.baserow.aix
Commits : Commits Ā· oseamiya/Baserow (github.com)

2 Likes

Please add upload file with path and upload file by url blocks

Why this ?
I am not use this extension!

There is a paid baserow extension by @iamwsumit , post a screenshot of the extensions that you use

3 Likes

#off-topic

Error has specified the reason own. I donā€™t think it need any more explanation. You havenā€™t bought the Baserow extension thatā€™s why itā€™s showing error but I am thinking that from where do you got the extension if you hadnā€™t purchased it.

1 Like

Capture

I am using this extension. This is free no?

Where did you get that? If we see that you are using paid extensions where you didnā€™t pay for, you will loose your Kodular developer account.

3 Likes

The icon showed in above picture is from free extension which doesnā€™t lead to such error. I wonder is this the only baserow extension that you have in you app ? Because all we see is a croped image :thinking:

3 Likes

No no. I am using this extension. this is free no?

Iā€™ve started working on it from today.
You can see the progress from Experimental branch,

Uploadbyurl works fine but I am confused in UploadByFile. Iā€™ll update it and launch new version as soon i fix UploadByFile method.

1 Like

Yeah, it is free. But it should not raise the error as you mentioned earlier.

1 Like

I do not know. However, I am not a thief. A few days ago I bought another paid extension of sumit. sumit You know it. I have no desire to sneak out.
Also I am not using the baserow extension now. I used it to test my project but I do not use it now.

Please, Anyone donā€™t go off-topic here now ā€¦

2 Likes

Hey guys!

I started using Basedow recently. I have a question regarding the recovery of a very specific row in the table. I know there is rowId. The question is: How to retrieve a row from the table that contains a personā€™s email if I donā€™t have the rowId of that row?

For example, suppose I want to execute the following SQL statement:

SELECT name, email from USERS
WHERE email = ā€œ[email protected]ā€

How should I use which blocks to perform this operation?

Not possible with this extension. But you can do it with Web component if you can understand the api document.

I am unable to get data , all things are correct @oseamiya

Are you getting any error?? Use OnError event block to check.

Should I share aia ? @oseamiya

Your page and size is 0. Maybe it can be issue. Could you try to give some value to it.? Print the response to label instead of values as values would be an empty list.

1 Like