2 Likes

Really great extension. its too faster then airtable

2 Likes

Nice Work!

3 Likes

Works till yesterday

currently some them are not working

Anyone facing this issue ?

Thankyou for reporting the issue, @Rahan_Sarang . The issue was in query parameters. Iā€™ve fixed the issue as well as edited download link in the main post.
Now the extension size is reduced from 100KB+ to 44KB.

Download Link : https://github.com/oseamiya/Baserow/raw/main/out/com.oseamiya.baserow.aix
Commits : Commits Ā· oseamiya/Baserow (github.com)

2 Likes

Please add upload file with path and upload file by url blocks

Why this ?
I am not use this extension!

There is a paid baserow extension by @iamwsumit , post a screenshot of the extensions that you use

3 Likes

#off-topic

Error has specified the reason own. I donā€™t think it need any more explanation. You havenā€™t bought the Baserow extension thatā€™s why itā€™s showing error but I am thinking that from where do you got the extension if you hadnā€™t purchased it.

1 Like

Capture

I am using this extension. This is free no?

Where did you get that? If we see that you are using paid extensions where you didnā€™t pay for, you will loose your Kodular developer account.

3 Likes

The icon showed in above picture is from free extension which doesnā€™t lead to such error. I wonder is this the only baserow extension that you have in you app ? Because all we see is a croped image :thinking:

3 Likes

No no. I am using this extension. this is free no?

Iā€™ve started working on it from today.
You can see the progress from Experimental branch,

Uploadbyurl works fine but I am confused in UploadByFile. Iā€™ll update it and launch new version as soon i fix UploadByFile method.

1 Like

Yeah, it is free. But it should not raise the error as you mentioned earlier.

1 Like

I do not know. However, I am not a thief. A few days ago I bought another paid extension of sumit. sumit You know it. I have no desire to sneak out.
Also I am not using the baserow extension now. I used it to test my project but I do not use it now.

Please, Anyone donā€™t go off-topic here now ā€¦

2 Likes

Hey guys!

I started using Basedow recently. I have a question regarding the recovery of a very specific row in the table. I know there is rowId. The question is: How to retrieve a row from the table that contains a personā€™s email if I donā€™t have the rowId of that row?

For example, suppose I want to execute the following SQL statement:

SELECT name, email from USERS
WHERE email = ā€œ[email protected]ā€

How should I use which blocks to perform this operation?