Baserow - Open source no-code database

Thankyou so much !

2 Likes

@oseamiya

Is it free? Does it have limitations? And can it store unlimited data?

And is it faster than Airtable and Google Spreadsheet?

1 Like

This is free and open-source means you can build platform like baserow in your own hosting. They have paid services too. See Pricing from here :-
https://baserow.io/pricing

According to founder of Baserow, @bramw

We don’t have any API or row limits for the hosted and self hosted version at the moment. The hosted version is fair use. If we see a lot of requests, we might reach out or temporarily block access. The self hosted version doesn’t have any limits and will also never have any limits! Always unlimited rows, API requests, tables, etc for free. As long as your server can handle it, we’re okay with it. There will always be a free plan on the hosted version, but we are going to introduce data limits in the future. The paid plan will be generous though.

Yeah…It is faster than airtable & speed is comparable to Google Spreadsheet.

3 Likes

Another best opensource extension @oseamiya Great Job :grinning:

2 Likes

please make a tutorial how to connect the baserow extention to baserow website

3 Likes

First you need API key and table Id .

To get API key :

To get table Id :

Then, you should first initializes these blocks with your tableId and API token :

Then, for example ; if you need data of your particular column then , you can use this method :

Which will trigger this event from which you can get the columns data in List.

If you have ever used airtable database then it’ll be easier for you. You can see every method’s documentation above in #1.

2 Likes

Thankyou @Akshat_Rana :heart:

2 Likes

stlll getng same error
call to ‘Baserow1$GotColumn’ has too few arguments (1; must be 2)
Note: You will not see another error reported for 5 seconds.

even updated

1 Like

This is because, @oseamiya has forgot to pass both parameters to the event. response parameter is missing in GotColumn block.

Extension should be properly checked before release :sweat_smile:.

3 Likes

what i have to do now?

1 Like

Wait for the developer to provide a hotfix

2 Likes

Yeah, I had forgot to pass response paramater there…
@Manish_chonkar I have fixed it here :
com.oseamiya.baserow.aix (109.0 KB)

4 Likes

Ty… now getting values.

1 Like

how to get token for baserow

1 Like

On baserow, Go to your dashboard, Click on your profile, then setting and API token to get the token for the particular group.

For more details, read above carefully.

2 Likes

Faster than CloudSheets even?

1 Like

I’ve never used CloudSheets… You can compare the speed by yourself and I will loved to see the result here :slight_smile:

3 Likes

We only allow tutorials in English.

1 Like

Anything is faster than cloudsheets.

2 Likes

So people said that firebase and airtable were better than cloudsheet in response and nothing to do :v they were slower xD

By the way, I tested and the difference is minimal at least when you have a very slow network, the response of cloudsheet is more efficient than baserow (pd: I do not know if it is because of the type of plan I have).

In my opinion it would look like this:

Cloudsheets (Freemium)
Baserow (Free)
Firebase (Freemium)
Airtable (Freemium)

For now I think the best option would be baserow since it is free and unlimited for the most part for the moment.

2 Likes