Baserow - Open source no-code database

Not possible with this extension. But you can do it with Web component if you can understand the api document.

I am unable to get data , all things are correct @oseamiya

Are you getting any error?? Use OnError event block to check.

Should I share aia ? @oseamiya

Your page and size is 0. Maybe it can be issue. Could you try to give some value to it.? Print the response to label instead of values as values would be an empty list.

1 Like

Your page number is 0 which is invalid. Last time it was working because of queryParameters fault in the extension. I misunderstood the queryParamaters and how we should write that.

So what should be there ?

Page Number actually defines which page of rows should be returned & similarly, Size defines how many rows should be returned per page.

See in the documentation, you can do something like this :

Now it is working thank you @iamwsumit and @oseamiya , but size should be 100 only ?

Can page size be more than 100 ?

can you please tell me how to do it with web component ? what will be the url ? i know how to work with api but don’t find any way how to work with baserow api . it always show " "Authentication credentials were not provided " . how to do Authorization for baserow?

Yes, it can be greater that 100, depends upon how many rows you wanted to retrieve per single page.

More than 100000

No limit ?

You should provide your authentication details in header where key is Authorization and value is Token + yourApiKey .

1 Like

Max limit is 200. If you tried to get more than 200 then you’ll an face error.

Column or row

But why @iamwsumit ? Then we cannot make login sign up in our app

what is ApiKey ?

in airtable if we want to fetch any data we use a url like " https://api.airtable.com/v0/appPgfTLJAwu6ownb/mytable?&api_key=keyabcskjhvcdlkjhlkjjj " .
can baserow also work like that ?
if yes, what will be the url for baserow ?