Beautiful Login, Register App Template [Design Only]

Details -
A simple and attractive login, Register App design template with screen switch animation.

Price - $6(Paypal) or Rs.300(Paytm). Click on the link below for more details

if you want to try the design then download this apk - login_register_template.apk (4.2 MB)

Screenshots

Thank You

Terms and Conditions

This Project is Developed By Tech CVR

1. You cant sell this aia to any person. if you want to sell it then you have to contact the original creator of this aia at - https://t.me/techcvr_com or using email at [email protected]

2. You cant post videos about this software on youtube or write any blog or article or any social media platform without the original creators permission

3. You cant remove this readme file from this aia.

4. You cant modify the terms and conditions.

This project is also licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/ or send a letter to Creative Commons, PO Box 1866, Mountain View, CA 94042, USA.

9 Likes

Nice ui design

Thanks… i was thinking about this for a very long time. completed in one day.

Kodular is getting addictive, and i love it. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

its a kodular :joy:

ha ha… my bad, :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Where did you get that background from?

i created by myself

2 Likes

Wow thats cool that u have created it. can i know how u create it? like the material u used

I used Photoshop for this.

How you create non commercial attribution & if Anyone cross it then what can you do.plz tell me

1 Like

Very beautiful!

thank you @Jeffersonbb

how to make remember me and forgot password, please tell me or make tutorial :sweat_smile:

use TinyDB to store the information you like

clear the corresponding tag in TinyDB again

A very good way to learn App Inventor or Kodular is to read the free Inventor’s Manual here in the AI2 free online eBook App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps … the links are at the bottom of the Web page. The book ‘teaches’ users how to program with AI2 blocks.
There is a free programming course here Course In A Box and the aia files for the projects in the book are here: App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps
How to do a lot of basic things with App Inventor are described here: How do you...? .

Also do the tutorials Tutorials for MIT App Inventor to learn the basics of App Inventor, then try something and follow the Top 5 Tips: How to learn App Inventor

Taifun

1 Like

It would be better if you use illustrator for the same…

all seems easy but i am noob at finding images and can not find for these hd images
can any one tell
@techcvr

Which image?

thiss

Can Be -