Best Ad Network [Poll]

But I want to know if I don’t add any ads from where I will get the money
And thanks for the response

Moreover, you can remove commission for a few dollers. Give it a try if you don’t want Kodular to show ads on your app.

How I can do It

That’s the point! Kodular too needs money to ensure you get the best services out of it.

2 Likes

Unfortunately some people are greedy and want everything for free. It costs money to keep Kodular up and running, it’s only right if you use their service you give something back.

3 Likes

Very good said, @deanart2012!

But, bc the Ads income is not surely yours or is just giving you a bit cash, I personally prefer the Freemium Apps.

That method is just used in so many apps and the users do not get flodded with uninteresting ads. Just my opinion.

2 Likes

Facebook Ads Best

They charge comission for interstitual ads only. So you can use banner ads.
If you are looking for more money, you may use interstitials too, since they will take only fixed percentage which may vary from 5 to 30%, that means, still you will earn much, then why you are afraid??
If they have given you platform to build app for free, they do deserve some money

Yeah, my opinion is also same, i was getting 6 times from them compared to admob for same traffic

You can create paid services and use the billing component

I dont have much experience on ads… but it would be great if @KodularCreator could add native advanced ads in the app. Other ad types completely destroy the UI and rarely fit in with the interface of the app.

image But native advanced feels more interesting.

perhaps this was #off-topic

4 Likes