Best Browser to use?

Oops! I pressed badly :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

This made my day.

Anyway, I use Kodular on Chrome’s Dev channel, on my laptop. Performance is extremely smooth, so I have zero reason to switch browsers (plus everything just works on Chrome without any CSS epic-fails). I do have the Chromium Edge Beta, but haven’t used Kodular on it. I’ve used it with Chrome Stable on PC before (when running Linux). I don’t use the PC anymore. On my tablet, I used it with Chrome Dev, and Microsoft Edge. On my phone (for minor quick edits) I use Chrome Dev.

3 Likes

I also use Firefox. Chrome becomes laggy if I use lots of blocks on a single screen (whatever processor you use, it will be the same) so there is a limit upto which you can use Chrome browser. But there is one problem with Firefox that I have to reload the page everytime I upload any asset.

2 Likes

This bug should be fixed now. Please check if it still happens for you.

1 Like

Same for me

I confirm that it has been resolved since 1.4.1

And another advantage BIG of using Firefox on big projects : the viewer does not scroll up with each action when you have a lot of components in it

2 Likes

Wait!, you included “Internet Explorer” :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

Btw, do you use 32 bit or 64 bit

/Boban

1 Like

The invisible man behind you, general question to everyone

The car, of course :oncoming_automobile::oncoming_automobile::oncoming_automobile:, what is the thread about, it’s not the car as far as I know

/Boban

2 Likes

I’ve been using Firefox 64 bit, even as my default browser.

2 Likes

Last I used Firefox, my bookmarks and all settings gloriously broke down and the browser itself became unusable.

1 Like

Opera to Firefox to Chrome
:innocent:

1 Like

yeah, it is fixed now :smiley:

1 Like

Chrome 64 bit the OS it’s 64 bit as well.

1 Like

Reporting an outstanding performance using Firefox (native) with Linux Manjaro 64 bits

I’m testing Waterfox now, with the Community and VS Code open, it runs with lag, but once it calms down it’s quite smooth for me, with of course a 500 block project. It doesn’t get to the point, where it’s as a bad as Chrome. Quite ironically, Google is a company which worries about Storage quite more than RAM.

I’ve been testing it. It is not very good in performance (it limits the use of the Hardware a lot). Chrome is still the best alternative using Chromium

Currently using the new Microsoft Edge for personal use, and Chrome Dev AMD64 builds for work. :smile:

I’m currently koding an app on my iPad using the Safari Browser. It’s incredibly infuriating but I hope in the end it will be worth it.

Conclusion: as of 2020 there are only 2 real web browsers: Google Chrome/Chromium and it:s derivatives/forks helping google to centralize the wen and Mozilla with Firefox. Neither are good, both are lying and it comes down to your personal preference, which you want to use. There are no real speed differences between Gecko and Blink as of my testing

1 Like

for me(and other mobile users) Puffin is at its best

1 Like