[Discontinued] OneSignal Fix Extension

Nice!!!
Good work!

1 Like

i test it, but not work to me. plz provide demo

I tested on exporting apk and works fine. Now I will test on play store.

1 Like

Just tested on a new project and it works

2 Likes

awesome work @iamwsumit

1 Like

I made a demo aia. just put your rest api key:
push(2).aia (245,5,KB)

In my tests notification didn’t work and I got these messages:

And those are all the blocks and components that I used:

If i can help somehow to find the problem just tell me.

Hi, I think you need the rest of the api key, which is the destination

It is there. I removed to post the .aia here since this is a sensitive information

I don’t you these Blocks at the Moment, but maybe share your AIA without any Personal Information.
I can look why it’s not working for you.

The .aia was sent in the post above.

subscription Ok, but only receive with the app open, if it is closed it does nothing.

OneSignal.init(context) is called by Kodular Push Notification on its constructor to initialize the OneSignal. It seems that it’s failing to initialize due to an issue.

Yes you can just check the Logcat of your APK while these error are raised or post it here so I can take a look into it.

I receive the notification in foreground as well as in background. There maybe something wrong in your side. You should check the logcat while sending notification in background if there is some issue then they will be shown in logcat.

You can find here about Logcat :

3 Likes

I used Kodular’s push notifications along with @iamwsumit 's fix and [Free] Extension OneSignalSend | Send onesignal notification from app itself | October Version 5 , Send by custom filter and works fine for me

5 Likes

among these which should you download?

immagine

1 Like

Download ADB kits , you will get a zip file. After that extract it to a folder, for example c:\tools\adb

1 Like

I have tried to use logcat multiple times but I never got to do it. Always some error. I think it is because my computer is too old.
If someone wants to test the apk file, this is the file that I used:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/17T-SueYS3fEHDMpPZjAJSE7N7mieWJY2

Could you send your apk here for me to test?

You have 3 apk in google drive. Which one has problem ?

1 Like

Wow, Its working properly

I activated the extension in some applications, in 3 of them it worked normally, but in others it is giving this error when trying to install or update in the play store.
Not sure if it’s due to the extension, but it was after activating it.