I would like to know if it is possible to develop an extension to create videos with Kodular / App Inventor. In my search I found absolutely nothing about it, so may be it is impossible.
In short, I want to create a Video Editor.
If it is possible, I will find a dev to help me with it. And if someone from this great community can make it, better yet. Just send me a private message or answer here with a approximate value and I will contact you. I am aware it won’t cost just a few bucks.
IT WILL NOT BE A PROBLEM IF THE APP TAKE A LONG TIME TO FINISH PROCESSING OR OTHERS SIMILAR PROBLEMS RELATED TO VIDEO.
Some examples of resources I would like (not all of them necessarily, just some ideas):
- Record screen
- Add an image / logotipo / watermark to corner of the video.
- Stretch / change width and height of videos.
- Mix videos (turn 2 or more videos into one)
- Add an image or phrase to a video. Ex: I have a video of 1024x728px and an image of 1024x296px and I want to mix than in a new video which will have 1024x1024px with the image on top or bottom of the video). Or I type a phrase in a textbox and set a font size and this phrase will be added to top or bottom of the video, which will generate a new video with the phrase embeded on it.
- Cut a piece of the video.
- Add or remove audio from a video.
- Generate a video from a sequence of images.
- Rotate / spin the video.
- Set thumbnail of the video.