Bug: "Get Button by id" should be "Get TextBox by id"

I checked out Bugs in Kodular Eagle before creating a new topic

Describe your issue

Bug: “Get Button by id” should be “Get TextBox by id”

Steps to reproduce the issue

Expected Behaviour

“Get Button by id” should be “Get TextBox by id” instead

Actual Behaviour

Get Button by id

Show your Blocks

Android version


Strangely, this is also the case in this guide thread Kodular Eagle 🦅

I stared at the picture for 20min before I saw what was wrong



Sorry, guess my mind is too slow to remember that digital editing technology exists.

Fixed in the latest release.


Friends, I identified that the “titles” in the notifiers, which have the option, are not appearing.