Bug in Fenix 1.5.2 update

After the Fenix 1.5.2 already made projects works well in companion but install on the phone it Crashed shows “keeps stopping” .then I have deleted all my screens, assets, extensions & all my components and makes the app hole blank then I tried to install it on phone, the same problem happen. If I created a new project then no problem occurs works fine. Please kodular fixed that bug my projects are pending…

Second problem is companion 1.5.2 is not opening on sim network, it open only with wifi network.
this is the Demo aia .
Demo.aia (1.4 KB)

This is my Logcat, i can not find where is the problem…please check if you find some bug. this is a blank app created before fenix 1.5.2 update. app just crashing after update.

7 Likes

I have a similar problem.
In emulator works fine. When I do compilation to install on the device, it boots, but when I call any other screen it closes by itself.

2 Likes

It’s also happening for me. My last build worked perfectly. This one didn’t open up. Closing right after opening the app.
Android 8.0

PS : My other app is running fine. Is there any relation between File component and this SDK Hotfix? Cause, my other app doesn’t do anything with File related component.

1 Like

bild
Check “About Screen Title” is empty or not, it needs some text to fix from the Crash your App.

here is the solution i got it.

[quote=“SauVish, post:4, topic:143747”]
bild
Check “About Screen Title” is empty or not, it needs some text to fix from the Crash your App.

here is the solution i got it

bild

here is the solution i got it.

Better to check this topic

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.