Bug in kodular 🦅

I have screen named add and I have saved project on kodular. Whenever I export apk it shows only title(screen name).
Now it shows an error.

This is that
Ooops! We tripped on a Bug!
Please help us by telling us what you were doing at the time this happend. We have already included some technical data with this report. If you do not submit this report, nothing will be reported to us. If you do submit a report, your comments along with the technical data will be sent to us.

Thank you for your help in making Kodular better!

Technical Data to be Submitted:

notes = Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 8.1.0; Redmi 5A Build/OPM1.171019.026; en-in) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/69.0.3497.100 Mobile Safari/537.36 Puffin/7.8.3.40913AP
foundIn = 1.4B.1-Eagle
faultData = java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException
projectId = -1

1 Like

Can you please load the project completely and try again because i got this type error when i try to export while the project is still loading, and after that if i have any error it was showing project id as a positive number(arround 15 char length)

there is no error while exporting it is only when I am loading screen of my project

How you added screen to projected, imported or created ? and try rebuilding app if it is simple or use import and export screen.

I created the screen

You can rebuild app, but for reference to the problem you can check Error on importing screen(.ais used) and see what Boban had told and try that.

There can be several reasons behind this error.
Check that you have not deleted any extension which was/is used in 'that faulty ’ screen.

share your aia or blocks