(Bugs) Image loading delayed in kodular new release

We have nothing changed at the image component since more then 4months…

I still have the same problems, wether you changed something in the images or not. Perhaps you have inserted code that is processed before the images are loaded and it is big code that needs lots of RAM or so.

2 Likes

Sorry to say but we did not done anything in this way

1 Like

sounds like a miracle spell that solves the problem what is to repeat as often as possible. You need more potion, the spell doesn’t work! :laughing:

I can’t even say exactly when the picture will be loaded very late, it happens by chance and could certainly also be due to the device. But in fact, these difficulties started a few weeks ago.

Hello @Mika,
Am as well experiencing the same. Images are taking too long to Load.

However, just seat back with your team and discuss way forward. Once resolved, kindly just send emails to alert us.

Looking forward to have this resolved.

Happy Koding,
Collins, Kenya

1 Like

Mika, @kodular team, I don’t know what you have or have not done to the image component. What I do know is that we are ALL having this issue and we need it fixed asap please.

1 Like

only solution that i worked with is using buttons insted of images :wink: its fast loading …

but this is making the user experience worse, as there are images loading late users are always left with labels and colored components no graphics there. kindly help us solving it. I raised this topic earlier also.

1 Like

This issue is not really new and I have been facing it since Eagle was launched

I just didn’t bother to bring up the issue as it is not a application breaking bug

2 Likes

We are requesting to your team to check the problem which we are face in our application and resolve it. Please

1 Like

everybody please calm down and let the kodular team to fix it.
i believe kodular team and @Mika :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Yes, this happens to me too! The image just, doesn’t load sometimes. I need to restart the app

I have the same problem, since 2 days ago, the images take a long time to load.

Screen1 doesn’t have that problem, I haven’t modified anything on that screen when compiling the new version.

Tested on real Mi8 device with Android 10

It’s not an app breaking bug but it does make for a horrible user experience, and thats real bad.

2 Likes

Dear @Mika ,

When I test the app, I got some that help to find the problem in a slow-loading image from the asset. I have recorded a video for you to show this.

I had seen that when I turn off the internet the image show frequently when I run the app and When my internet is on the image is loading slow. (it is helpful for not but, I thought it will help the kodular team to solve the bug.)

3 Likes

This bug is not new, I was also facing this bug in previous version of kodular.

2 Likes

Try converting the image to data:image URL: http://pngtourl.atwebpages.com/
Then, use the webviewer to show the image and uncheck the scroll bar, zoom etc.

Why web Viewer to show image, try using a button and set button image that u want to show.

Still not loading properly…

Hello to all,
same problems after last update of Eagle Version 1.4C.0, all images delayed more or less more than 20 - 30 seconds or more, not soo much good for user app.

thanks for quickly update

2 Likes