Builder viewer is scolling up at each change

Hello !

I’m sorry if this topic is duplicated, but I couldn’t find it on this forum.

Describe your issue

If the screen has image, every time a propoperty is change, a component is moved, or created, the viewer scroll up (everytime to a same position). I must scroll up after each action.
Its very annoying :frowning:
EDIT : No need to have image, it’s happen everytime, with every project, at soon as you can scroll a bit in the viewser :frowning:

Steps to reproduce the issue

Make a screen scrollable, with some image, and if you work at the bottom of the screen (after scrolling a bit), the viewer will scroll up after every action

Expected Behaviour

Just stay to the same position. Don’t move

Actual Behaviour

Scrolling up :confused:

Show your Blocks

No matter what blocks

I think this bug is already know, but i want to know if it will be fixed soon. Its VERY annoying.

2 Likes

I’m just noticing how smooth your Computer runs with Makeroid and I’m over here lagging every second of the moment :rofl:. However, I’m not noticing this on my project, i can see again but, never happens for me.

2 Likes

Smooth? It’s not very fluid, but if it’s worse for you, it must be really annoying.
Me it happens with firefox, chrome, no matter the browser

I have freeze every second on chrome, but not on firefox :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hehe I have a three second ping for all my actions on SketchPad :joy:

2 Likes

Yes i have that on chrome :slight_smile: Its better on firefox but it still laggy.
Try to use firefox

2 Likes

I’ll the slow winner: in my raspberry pi, it takes up to 5 seconds to drag a block in a 700-800 block project :wink:

2 Likes

Any news ?
It’s still the most annoying bug on app inventor :frowning:
Why does it scroll up at every action ? Just don’t move !

Don’t think it’s a bug since it exists at all builders/clones as far back in time as I can remember.

/Boban

1 Like

Then it’s an old bug. :joy:

2 Likes