Hello Kodular community!
I have a MVP for a niche dating app, somewhat similar to Tinder, and would like to ask the more knowledgeable if this would be possible and realistic to create it Kodular.
The features I am most interested in are:
- Log in via facebook/Instagram/google
- Import photos from instagram/facebook/users own phone
- Use geolocation to confirm someones location
- Uso geoloction to confirms someones distance from a specific, set location (this differs from the original tinder, because I don’t need the distance between 2 people, but the distance between a person and a set, static location)
- Allow the person to check-in at the given location at a set timeframe (using the person geolocation to confirm that the person is in fact in the given location)
I am very willing to take the steps to learn how to use Kodular, but I realize that there are a few no-code solutions around, and sometimes it is a little bit difficult to gauge the potential of each without spending a good amount of time learning about the platform. This is the reason I am asking before starting the project.
Thank you and I am sorry in case my post is inadequate in any way!