Calculator created by me

Created by me calculator a simple calculator
For any query point 0 or 00 install simple calculator and mail me for any block or tag

5 Likes

So um, why is this under the #koded:games tag?

Good job… Now start working on App ui… It make your app more attractive…

2 Likes

What type of error is these :point_down: ?

Also the Ad placement is not good. How do you feel when you are busy calculating something and suddenly an Ad covering entire screen pops up? I am sure no one would like these ads in an app like calculator

There are many more bugs which you need to handle like for example when you try to divide anything by 0.

Try the above error with only typing 0.3 and continuously pressing equals sign. Watch the result.

5 Likes

No thanks.

Also, did you purchase the icon?

It looks like you’ve purchased reviews or asked people to give you 5 star reviews. There are between 10-100 instals but 24 reviews, all 5 stars. Considering this isn’t a particularly good calculator to begin with it seems very suspicious.

2 Likes

No problem it’s your first time on making apps so keep it up . But also working on App UI and design your graphics by Canva And use icons from Flaticon or icons8 . Use good color combinations for users eye catching .Below is the guide to get a good color combination. :arrow_down:

And for UI you prefer dribble for improving UI .

I hope i helped you .
Thanks

1 Like

Nice Application.
Improve UI

definitely. There is so many five stars reviews, and most importantly many comments are the same.

2 Likes

One step further:
20200627_124104
Other may be (0.000000000000000000000000000000000000001% chance) real. But this review?? :joy:

2 Likes

You are only one who gave 1star :grin::

1 Like

Hey , it *may just be him telling people from different Google Accounts to do 5 stars

I really don’t know

Keep it up. Best wishes for your next project :smiley: