Camera doesn't work

Try changing the default language to English e.g. on the phone then.

/Boban

Yes, I give it all the permission.

Nothing happened after I click the button and take photo.

Just like before, nothing show.

Works on my phone.
Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime / Grand Prime+
Android 6.0.1 - non-Rooted

Yusuf kamera bende de çalışmıyor? Kamera ile yakaldığım fotoyu buton resmine veya image uzantısına eklediğimde de çalışmıyor.
Sorun ne olabilir sence?

Telefonun modeli ve Android sürümü nedir? Ve uygulamana Kamera iznini verdiğinden emin misin?

What is the your phone model and Android version? And are you sure your app has Camera permission?

1 Like

Bu şekilde çalışıyor.
(Picture can be displayed this way on camera section )resim

Her telefonda dosya konumu farklı olabiliyor, o yüzden bu yolla kullan.

The file location on each phone can be different. So you can use this way.

Kamera ile çekilen her fotoğraf için başında " file:/// " alanı oluyor. Ancak imagePicker ile denediğinde aynı sorun olmuyor. Resimlerin görüntülenebilmesi için imagePicker da ki resim formatına uygun hale getirmek lazım resimleri. Aksi taktirde görüntüleme de sorunlar yaşanıyor.

(
The whole photo taken with the camera was taken. “file: ///” This plugin will never appear when you try to view the image with ImagePicker. Images in ImagePicker are displayed 100%. Otherwise, problems with the screen may occur.
)

Yine de aynı yöntemi kullanabilirsin. ImagePicker’da her seçilen fotoğraf için file:/// kısmını kaldırabilirsin.

You can use same method too. You can remove “file:///” part for each selected photo in ImagePicker

So…When I updated today, the camera work again. I don’t change any part of it, so I still don’t know why. :sweat_smile: But thank for every one to help me. :laughing:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.