Can anybody help me to create playconsole account

If anybody can help me to create playconsole account i will pay him first

1 Like

Go here Redirecting...

And sign up that’s it.

1 Like

I know how to create account but i dont have any credit card. If anybody has credit card plz help me

But I think it’s not right place to ask for using someone’s credit card? P.s you can use your family or relatives cc.

1 Like

If you don’t have a credit card, so how you think to pay him?

1 Like

Use Amazon App Publishing in case you don’t have a Credit Card for Google Play. There is nothing you can do without a Debit/Credit Card in Google. Also Sometimes Google Deducts Some Money from the Account to see if the card is working too so i don’t think anyone will be Willing to help with that

1 Like

through paypal or other options

Bro seriously try your friends card or else but the people you know personally because you are just asking few fraud peoples by doing this and everyone knows you can buy only one play console because if you purchased two or three then if your any of the consoles gets suspended your all console will get suspend bro.

1 Like

you can use debit credit cards you can buy them online look at mastercard debit card i used that too.

Use pre paid credit card. If u don’t know how to do it I can create one for you and add enough money for you to pay Google. Send me a private message.

1 Like

Can you tell me the name of site where i can buy a supported card

https://www.paypal-prepaid.com

/Boban

www.google.com
prepaid mastercard online buy
Sorry i have no spezific page i am from austria i go to the gas station and buy me a preaid mastercard for 25, 50, 75 . or 125 euro. And with that you can buy in each onlinestore and you can buy your google developer account.
if you have troubles with aks a person to buy you one of that and you send him 30 euro in paypal. The guy have to pay 25 but i think plus 5 euro for his wolk to the gas station or so is ok. I have not a paypal account if i hace one i would do it for you

The best thing is find an option at your country if you intend to use more frequently. If you use an international server you won’t be able to have a physic card. In your country you will find good options of virtual and physic pre paid credit cards.

Each one has advantages and disadvantages. I like virtual credit cards because the expenses are normally small but some websites don’t easily accept them since they are often used by people that don’t wanna pay their invoices.

I used https://entropay.com/ for a long time. I haven’t used for the last 2 years but I think is a good choice