Can I add the extension developers to the credits?

Can I add the extension developers to the credits?
I want to add all extension developers to the list of credits in my application, but I don’t know if they agree to publish their name (or their nickname in the community)

If you are developing extensions please confirm or disallow publishing your name or nickname in the community (so that each developer can add it to their list of credits in their application)

• I agree to add my name or nickname to the list of credits
  • I do not agree to add my name or nickname to the list of credits

0 voters

If you have agreed to the previous survey please also answer the following survey:

• I prefer posting my community name
  • I prefer to publish my name

0 voters

5 Likes

While I’m not an extension Developer, I do think this is a great idea. Will the developer’s names be listed here for us to know which way they want to be listed?

2 Likes

I just added the second poll for it​:wink:,
and of course if anyone wants to write a different name (instead of their community name, or their name) they can post it in the comments

I’m already listing extension and credits in my app… but if that’s not supposed to be done, let me know. I’m not in the habit of not crediting someone else’s code.
I had code stolen in college and it almost cost me my degree.

1 Like

you can find my license in the bottom of each extension page

This work by Pura Vida Apps is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License with attribution (name=Pura Vida Apps and link to the source site) required.

Taifun

4 Likes

Thanks!
Can you vote in the poll?
I want to have a neat list with all the names

Yes, this is my vote

• I agree to add the name Pura Vida Apps to the list of credits including a link to the source site

Taifun

3 Likes

Something like this?

I know I got Yusuf’s name wrong. That’s being updated in the next version. It seems to be misspelled in the description of the app in the creator.

the correct name for Pure Vida Apps is Pura Vida Apps and the correct link to the source site for the telephony manager would be https://puravidaapps.com/telephonymanager.php

Thank you for using the telephony manager extension
https://puravidaapps.com/telephonymanager.php

Taifun

2 Likes

Corrected that for the next release as well.

1 Like

Actually this is what extension developers want, I don’t think no any extension developer will prefer not crediting him/her. :sweat_smile:

But it is nice to see that behavior. :smile:

4 Likes