Can I speed up and slow down the tempo for the sounds?

I think I can.

bu
Why can’t I see it on the home page? I wanted a standalone slider or + - button. speed up or slow down rhythms as you play., Am I really on the right track? :slight_smile:

It will initialize in the apk when you click the button for playing

but i want it to show below constantly, this is the biggest feature of my app. Can’t I do this? just like a slider.

Because first the speed will be adjusted and then it will be play. That’s how it is in orgs :slight_smile:

hi, can you tell me how to do it with html5? :=)

Would you look at my blog, there is a lot wrong, it doesn’t happen anyway :slight_smile:

asset

In then field paste this

/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/io.makeroid.companion/files/assets

Could you be a little more descriptive? Is this problem 1 or 2?

only write “assest” area

file:///android_assets/ :white_check_mark:

file:///android_assest/ :x:

2 Likes

I wrote it as it is, is it right for me? : /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/io.makeroid.companion/files/assets/

and this way when clicking the button it gives an error :

WhatsApp Image 2021-09-11 at 13.48.40

Try this one :point_down:

file:///android_asset

1 Like

1 Like

I Can’t find this :frowning:
cc

Use search :sweat_smile: and drag it in the screen

1 Like

yes now i understand and i did it.

When I clicked the button, a player appeared at the bottom.
1-I want it to be always on even if I no click it, is it possible?
2-I didn’t see anything for tempo and I already have the player. I can only want tempo with a + - button

I once tried to make a player extension with gapless loops for wav and mp3 (I also implemented an offset option to overcome the gap for mp3 beats). It also supports speed control and volumen balance. I never finished the extension, but you can give this beta a try.

2 Likes

The speed controller here is exactly what I want.
I just started coding there.3 days ago and I only want to get speed and maybe volume from I must make it. Thank you very much for sending it to me.

1 Like

Is it possible to get dj player extentions from “aia”?

Sent you a pm

1 Like