Can I Use all ADS Network Same App

HI I Want TO Use All Ads Network ON MY App Any Issue To Use All Ads Network Same App
Shot 0055

you can use all but then your commission will be you can’t imagine :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

any solution

But I can not Trust New Ads Component

but wait commission are now fixed and low 15% means there is no harm to your earning

which one can name them

Shot 0056

no these are new ads system they needs approval that is you must have earned some money form your app then only you can use the and also you need to sign up on ads manager

New component Need My Ad manger / AdSense full access how to trust him

hI i am Create 100 list One Screen And Every 5list under Add One 1 admob ads Any Problem FOR use this Admob

1 Like

No problem you can do that :+1::+1::+1:

No not this one you must be approved by kodular

i got approvel

1 Like

can you plz share any image kodular approvel

Ok then use only this because with others there is a very high commission and also with Google ads manager you don’t have to pay commission as kodular staff says that the commission is 0 or even nil.

Kodular Give ME Payment So He Cut commission LIKE I am Earn 100 Dollar Kodular Dashboard Show 50-25 dollor Kodular CUT His commission Back and Hide :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

🥲🥲🥲:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: I am not using that that’s why I don’t make apps with ads :relaxed::relaxed:

so how to earning

It must be a real quality app that you want to use all ad components. What does your app do?

1 Like

Video Status app