Can we get Entire Row details (from Airtable) in column format in a list

Have you seen the content of the “value” parameter of the Got Row event?

1. just add a label in the designer section
  2. use block. set label.text to value
  3. just post that label value here in the community.

Hi @Ansh_Anand,

Is this the block that you meant?

No. Not this

Here you said :

So that means index 1 is for gender
find index of all other attributes like this.

1 Like

Hi @Ansh_Anand,

Ok, i get it,

You mean to search for the values once in a Label/Textbox, manually identify the Index and provide the same index number in the “Select List Item List” block.

Like here, in this block i display the list of values in “Email_ID” textbox, manually identify that the Name column exists in index 7, and give the index value as 7 and will remove the set value maintained for Email_ID

Exactly.

@Ansh_Anand,
Thanks, but i wanted to understand if there is any automated way to identify the index.
As i observe that Airtable doesn’t maintain the list in ordered manner.
I am not sure, if Airtable will maintain the list always in the manner, it is stored currently. Coz, if the list format will change, so will the index :smile:

This happens bcz Airtable store list according to datatypes. Example : all single line text go first , MCQ after wards and so on.

1 Like

It will maintain same order.

Hi,

@Ansh_Anand, @Mohamed_Tamer and @Rogerio_Rios : Appreciate your help and support. :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Please POST the Solution and Mark It.
@Sribatsha_Kundu , can you post your blocks Solution ?
:grin:

Hi @Ansh_Anand,

Sorry, for re-opening the thread.
The solution is not working, i can see the index numbers work for the current saved record. However if a new record enters the table, the indexing changes during the second fetch.

Regards,
Sribatsha