Can we Implement Streamlabs API using kodular

sorry, I was confused… I now deleted my previous contribution…
did you get it running meanwhile?
you might want to provide a screenshot of your relevant blocks…
Taifun

1 Like

There is one funny thought in my mind. sometime I feel like you’r a Bot. who knows everything about App Inventor.
because I have Noticed many time that you helped me many times with different solution. and your solution style is also fixed and template-based means standard.

2 Likes

No Man You have Contributed so much to this community. mistakes can be ignored… :+1: :heart: :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

okay I will do it from next time, thank for the suggestion.

1 Like

I have tried it but using with webviewer component because there manual interaction needed for on step.
I reached at step 3 & got Response Code but I’m not getting 4th step Get the Access_Token here - Obtain an access_token

Thanks @Taifun for your Tutorial. I have Successfully Implemented Streamlabs API using Kodular and your Tutorial Help and got expected Result.
Thanks all Kodular Community.

you might want to provide a screenshot of your relevant blocks for others, who might want to implement this in future
thank you

Taifun

1 Like

I think I will organize all Blocks and then post a guide Topic with all details.
Only Blocks can’t help. with an explanation How it can be applied to access other Similar websites.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.