Can we use mediation network with kodular?

• chat also comes also add it if you want
1 Like

i have one on phone . you can refer to playstore @Neeraj_Kumar for good UI

Hahahaha. Guys, i am talking about mediation, not meditation. Ekansh got confused, so he kept on replying. Anyways, mistakes do happen.
Now coming to the point, my admob has been suspended for a stupid reason. So, want to use facebook along with startapp or unity or any other network. Web search told me, using mediation, i can use multiple ad networks, they provide some sort of code which we can use in our app, so i was asking can we use it in kodular? If yes, then how?

provide link

what was the “stupid reason” that forces google to suspended your admob account :thinking: :thinking:
few examples that i have seen a lot

This might be earning app or you are promoting your app using incentivized installs (third party agency) or using bot installs

you can use any mediation network, i find a tutorial from @pixiibomb

she use enhance mediation network

you can use it to connect with facebook, startapp or unity, she use tapjoy

but a tip for you if you have a good amount of user base then only you should use mediation network

Part 1 of pixii bomb’s Video
Part 2 of pixii bomb’s Video
Part 3 of pixii bomb’s Video

1 Like

why is it so?

i am working with adsense since so long. I cannot commit mistakes. I am very well aware of their policies. Also, i dont use unethical ways to promote app. Adsense always does monopoly with its users. Thousands of accounts banned daily by adsense. I know almost everything of adsense, so dont think if i have done something wrong.

I have understood that, they just give us extension and we need to upload it, rest we all know what to do.
Now, one question “what will they take from us? will they show their ads or will cut commission from our earning?”

Your reply clearly say that you are not watch all the videos, what extension are you talking about?

If you want to not take any thing from you then please don’t use admob, facebook ads, amazon ads, unity ads, enhance, etc.

Everyone will take some money and
:point_down::point_down:
images (2)

Can anyone tell me which ad mediation network is compatible with kodular?
I have tried above option, when i created account, it asks to integrate with other mediation networks, then what is its use? So please suggest any good and kodular compatible network, except enhance

you can use any mediation network in kodular and all is same

no, it is not so
hardly anyone is compatible with it
did you see any tutorial or discussion about single med. network on kodular?