Can you make an app for Android Auto?

Just wanted to know if there is a way to make an app for Android Auto with kodular?

Your question is waaay unclear. Let me expmain.

Forst there is no existing thing called Android Car. I don’t know if you are talking about Android Auto, or Android Automotive.
There’s a difference: Android Auto displays a phone-like interface on the built-in display of a car, by connecting a phone with the Android Auto app on it.

Android Automotive, however, is an upcoming project, that aims to develop an Operating System for cars, without the need for any android phone. Currently it is in alpha stage.

Given that you are referring to Android Auto, as far as I know, you should be able to run any app on it. Never tested myself, have no vehicle compatible with it.

1 Like

Thanks.
You’re right, I meant Android Auto (I already changed the title of the question).
I made a test application where it only shows text but I don’t know how to install it so that Android Auto recognizes it and shows it on the Car screen.
Sorry for my English but I’m still learning to write and express myself in English.

1 Like