Canvas set borders in image and play alarm if border is touched

This was my intention , to draw only in white :slight_smile:

Umm maybe also use a image recogniser or something to check whether it is actually 1 cause if a kid got that many space for just drawing 1 he/she might start doodling

It’s just an idea … you can modify image and code according to your needs or figure another way if this doesn’t cover your needs :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@dora_paz i have just a problem. I guess you reproduced background color blue with this number -3087373 in your example. Now my images maybe have not same identical color when i put them in my app. How to extract a color number like yours for my background color? I tried with make color rgb but is not working. And none of default colors is the same with my background color.

@AtharvaPawar thnx. That’s what i thought myself. But i just reduced the size fo the number so the white space is limited. Trying to keep things simple because i’m new to all this

2 Likes

@Boban sorry if my questions are too stupid but my color is in an image. how to extract that so i use Do It? I mean i know my color is #cfe2f3 but how to use it in kodular color?

Use color utilities

bild

2 Likes

Thank you @Boban and can you help me understand why “Make color” with RGB numbers is not working the same as -3087373 for example? Am i doing something wrong?

What I did was to add temporarily label and used when canvas.touch blocks to get the color. When I got the colors that I wanted to play alarms when touched I deleted the label :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@dora_paz OMG thnx man. So simple and it works great.

@dora_paz sorry to bother you one more time. This is just out of curiosity. Why i don’t get same result with Make color and rgb numbers? Why -3153165 is needed?

This might help https://groups.google.com/g/mitappinventortest/c/CK9eL1AmvF8/m/AS0dUP50AgAJ

3 Likes

@john_grischam, I started using MIT App Inventor based app builders back in early 2019. The first one I used was Thunkable Classic. I joined Kodular back in early or late 2019.

1 Like

@dora_paz, so that was why the draw did not go outside the one as you can see here.

See the image I uploaded to Google Drive

1 Like

@dora_paz @Boban @AtharvaPawar @cje9604 i wanted just to close this post by thanking you all for your help. I put this little app created with your help in google play https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.kodular.gbfaitsdivers.KriTere and it looks not bad at all. I mixed an old website created for my first daughter with this app created for my second daughter and i think what started just as a web view now looks more like a real app and works well. Thank you again for your help and please let me know if you see any bug or if you think there is something to be done differently.

4 Likes

Now the next step for your app would be- Alphabets… Words…

1 Like

Too much work for that. Maybe when my daughter grows a little bit more and i will really need that :smile:

2 Likes

@AtharvaPawar my daughter was playing yesterday and she gave me this idea of a floating button with rewards every time she learns a number but i don’t know if i can put my own icons i a floating button though. Like medals or words or dolls or something mine. Ideas?

1 Like

Like for example if this link in web view > show this icon in floating button

1 Like