Challenge to make grid view with caching images and load data when it scrolls down

This is a challenging design for you guys, the app should look like that:

Means you should have
1. Grid View
2. All Images are cacheable
3. Data should be loaded while scrolling down means smooth loading

Dear @ProKoders , It is requested to make this design and create a tutorial for this. It is required for , most developers.
As well, I also tried creating it, I got success in creating a grid view and making smooth scrolling but in the case of image caching, I failed.

2 Likes

Use any image loader extension there are many for caching images

I know images are caching but images ratio are changing. I will do it but can you participate in this design challenge?? It is a very request from my side.:slight_smile:

Iโ€™m sorry but Iโ€™m working on a project also i do not have time as Iโ€™m busy with school

Its okay.:slight_smile:

1 Like

Well Definitely No.

You Are Disguising Your Requirements In The Name Of Challenge.

4 Likes

Then say me how to delete this post :smirk: :smirk: :smirk: :smirk:

Well You Can Not Now.

:thinking: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :upside_down_face: :cowboy_hat_face: :drooling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :nerd_face: :crazy_face: :grin:

This Is A Very Basic .aia For What You Need
Challenge.aia (275.2 KB)

With -

1. Grid Like UI /UX
  2. Image Caching
  3. Buttery Smooth Loading While Scrolling

A Lot Of Already Are Available.

I Hope You Instead Of Copy Pasting Will Try To Know How It Works.
If You Get Stuck Somewhere Or Donโ€™t Understand A Piece Of Block Then Ask For Help.

5 Likes

:smiley: Same was my first thought :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

:sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: I donโ€™t copy paste vaai, I am learning kodular but when using extensions, I get confused. One day, I will also have Pro Koder aside my name :smirk: :smirk: you see me.

And a thing to say , I am your biggest fan in our Kodular Community :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

So should we consider that this was not a challenge? If yes, then from next time just ask your doubts directly instead of creating such challenges

2 Likes

And I will never get replied :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: I already have asked.

Cause there are many topics related to such things, you should first try to read and understand them.

1 Like

Okay Sorry :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I am impressed your workingโ€ฆ

After importing your project, I looked at it and found how this process can be done in a small way. I am very impressed with your work

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.