Chamaeleon (Your Material Textfield)

Can Be Reconfigured, But Only For Next Create(s) -

2 Likes

This is interesting behavior, but the Create method should be able to be called beforehand because default values are set in place.

BOX_CORNER_RADIUS = 12
SECONDARY_COLOR = #1A73E9

The Configure block is there for options that are applied to all text fields, not just one. The configuration argument is used for the separate text fields.

The Configure block will not change anything created before it’s execution.

I Was Talking of Having Create Block Like -
blocks (5)

And Configuration Should Be Seperated Like -
blocks (6)

So, It Can Be Called With Respect To ID’s

This Will Remove The Need Of All These Seperate Blocks -
blocks (7)

Yes, but what if no one wants to change a color to any other property, but one? Then they just set the property to the current property instead of changing it?

1 Like

Hmm.

OK,

Personal Preference. :slightly_smiling_face:

And Scenario Dependent.

1 Like

Here are the blocks that are working, that I tested from the five.

• SetInput
  • SetInputColor

I’m not sure about whether SetHintColor works because I’m getting an error, but I haven’t made any changes to that part so it might just be in general.

1 Like

As many of you might know, I am a contributor to the Dynamic Components extension. I am busy with that right now and it’s looking that I will not be able to fix anything outside of the scope of the SetHintColor block unless it’s on my part. Please remove the blocks below from your projects before Tuesday if you plan on upgrading.

• SetBorderColor
  • SetSecondaryColor

SetHintColor is unlikely to be removed because it’s a simple error that should be easy to fix. Do check back on Monday or early Tuesday morning if it’s not for you already, to see if I have updated this list to include SetHintColor!

@hammerhai , can you tell! how can we change input type? Like Text, Password, Number etc…

Can you tell me, where you found out you can change the input type? No where… So no, I cannot tell you until I add it if I can :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you that is what I want to tell you. It is very necessary to textbox .

2 Likes

Where can i learn to use this?

if you read this whole post carefully, you will know how to use it

How can I set Text box width Fill Parent. I am using Material textfield extension.
My UI is coming as per the below UI Image and My block is below:

If I’m correct, you need to set the parent arrangement to “Fill width.”

1 Like

I set width fill parent, but not working

Hmm, I’ll have to take a look myself then.

Hello, Its working Now. But I am Facing one more problem in this extension.
Problem: How can I set hint text: Size & Font from ttf file.

I was planning on adding both of those in the future, but never announced it… That includes the ability to change text font and size as well.

I am making preparations for the next release which will be out in ~2½ months, however that timeline is very fragile right now so take it with a grain of rice.

till @hammerhai updates it you can check this - How to Make TextBox with Raised Hint

1 Like

Or @krishank652 can stay with Chamaeleon because it might be more difficult to have to redo everything you just did later on after undoing it all :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like